- TRUCK (Ltd.)
- Owner Name
- Tokuhiko Kise
- 6-8-48 Shinmori Asahi-ku Osaka 535-0022 Japan
- TEL 06-6958-7055
- Product Retail Price
- Displayed on the description page for each item
- Necessary Costs Excluding Product Retail Price
- Shipping and other service charges
- Payment Method
- Via PayPal or credit card
- Time Limit for Payment
In the case of payment by either PayPal or credit card, please follow the instructions that appear on the TRUCK ONLINE STORE order page to complete the transaction.
(Accepted credit cards are VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, DINERS, and DISCOVER.)
* We do not send payment confirmation receipts. Please check and confirm payment using credit card or PayPal transaction history.
- Lead Time
TRUCK furniture is made to order, and as such, the lead time depends on the item and the time at which the order is placed. Please check each item’s description page for the current approximate lead time.
Orders are to be shipped out within five days after it has been placed. The delivery time may be shorter or longer than expected, depending on the customs, the weather, and region of the item’s destination. Shipping may also be delayed when the store has a holiday.
- Product Delivery
- We can ship abroad to regions serviced by our partnered logistics companies.
- Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
- We cannot cancel or modify the specifications of an order once it has been placed. We cannot accept furniture returns after it has been delivered.
- Furniture Warranty
Insurance & Warranty Information
The TRUCK Limited Warranty is only valid for orders in Japan.
There is no warranty for products purchased for use outside of Japan.
TRUCK is not responsible or liable for the following conditions/damage:
- Changes in furniture color or shape due to excessive moisture or dryness caused by placement in direct sunlight or in proximity to a heating or cooling device, or by a humidifier
- Damage, change in shape, or discoloration to other surfaces or items, like floors and walls, caused by contact with or the placement, arrangement, movement of the furniture or by color bleeding of leather products
- Damage or accident caused by movement or shipment following the product’s delivery
- Damage or accident caused by improper use, care, or insufficient caution
- Damage or accident caused by unintended use or modification
- Signs of aging, wear and tear, or changes in shape or color (from sunlight or rusting) that naturally occur over time
Delivery Damage Insurance
When your product arrives to you, check it immediately for any damage while the shipping representative or delivery person is still present. If there is any damage, you must notify the representative as well as TRUCK as soon as possible.
In order for us to process your insurance claim, please send us the following pictures as attachments via email and keep – do not throw away – the packaging that your shipment came in, and you must send us the following items as attachments via email:
• Photos of the damaged parts
• Photos of the condition of the packaging