Article 1 (Scope of these Terms)
- These Terms apply to the use of the service provided by the TRUCK ONLINE STORE (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) operated by TRUCK Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
- The Service use guide posted on this site by the Company constitutes a part of this agreement.
Article 2 (Customers and Members)
- In this agreement, “Customer" means a person who browses, searches, or uses this Service after agreeing to this agreement, and includes "member" in the next section. The User Guides shall constitute a part of the Terms.
- In this agreement, the term “Member" means a person who has accepted this agreement and registered as a member through the method prescribed by the Company.
- The Customer shall use this Service after agreeing to these terms and shall be deemed to have effectively agreed to these terms by using this Service.
Article 3 (Member Registration)
- You can complete the membership registration process according to the procedure specified by the Company.
- Customers who wish to register as a Member will be qualified as members after completing the registration procedure after agreeing to these terms. The Member registration procedure shall be performed by the person who becomes the Member, and registration by proxy shall not be accepted at all.
The Company may not approve the registration if any of the following conditions apply:
- The member's registration has been cancelled or otherwise disposed of due to past violations of the terms of service provided by the Company.
- The application for membership registration contains false information
- There has ever been a delay in payment of fees, refusal or inability to receive products, etc. for a long period of time, refusal to return or exchange, or other breach of obligations for Services provided by the Company without justifiable reasons
- Thee user has previously committed any of the prohibited acts in this agreement
- The Company reasonably determines that approval of registration is inappropriate for the provision and management of this Service
- The Member shall promptly register the change in the event of any change in the registered contents by the method prescribed by the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the member not making the registration change as appropriate.
Article 4 (Management of Member ID and Password)
- The Member ID and password are strictly managed and stored by the Member, and cannot be transferred or lent to any third party. In addition, the intention expressed to the Company using the member ID / password will be regarded as the valid intention of the member corresponding to the member ID / password.
- Members shall be responsible for any damages caused by insufficient management of member IDs or passwords, errors in use, unauthorized use of third parties, etc.
Article 5 (Suspension of Use, Cancellation of Membership Registration)
If the Member determines that any of the following items apply, the Company may suspend the use of this Service or cancel the Membership registration without the Member's consent.
- There was misconduct or default in the use of this Service in the past
- There was misconduct or default in the use of this Service in the past
- The registered content contains false information
- Any other reasons deemed inappropriate for membership are found
Article 6 (Withdrawal)
To cancel one’s ID registration, you must notify the Company in accordance with their prescribed format. The ID registration qualification is a personal attribute, and the Company will treat it in accordance with the previously mentioned notification when it knows the death of the user.
Article 7 (Purchase of Goods)
- Concerning products a Customer wishes to purchase, the Customer must order in accordance with the method specified by the Company and must respond to requests by the Company through the Site.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall be able to cancel, cancel or take other necessary measures with respect to the sales contract with the Member if there is an improper or improper act regarding the use of the Service.
- When a member who is a legal minor purchases a product, it must be purchased with the consent of a legal representative such as a parent or guardian.
Article 8 (Payment of Product Price, etc.)
The Customer shall pay the total amount of each of the following items (hereinafter referred to as “Product Price, etc.”).
- Product Price
- Credit Card
- Other service charges
The payment method for the Product Price etc. will be one of the following:
(Accepted credit cards are VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, DINERS, and DISCOVER.)
Article 9 (Cancel / Return / Specification Modification)
- Cancellations after ordering, requests to modify specifications, and returns after delivery cannot be accepted.
- If the delivered product is defective, please contact the Company and the delivery company in accordance with the terms described in the Insurance and Warranty section of the Order Guide found here. If the delivered item differs from the order, contact the Company by email with photos of the received item along with your invoice.
Article 10 (Customer Responsibilities)
The Customer assumes all responsibility for the actions performed when using this Service and the results thereof.
Article 11 (Prohibitions)
Customer shall not perform any of the following acts as specified. In the event that any of these acts causes damage to the Company or any third party, the Customer shall be liable for such damages.
- Unauthorized use of the member ID and password
- Transfer or lending of the member ID and password to a third party
- Registration of information that is not true
- Interference with the operation of this service by accessing this site to falsify information, sending harmful computer programs to this site, or any other actions that may interfere with this service
- Infringement on the trademark rights, copyrights, privacy or other rights of other customers, third parties or the Company, or causing or threatening to cause trouble, disadvantage or damage to other customers, third parties or the Company.
- Use of the Service for commercial purposes (except for those that we have approved in advance)
- Violation of public order and morals or violation of laws and regulations
- In addition, conduction of any act that reasonably determines that it is inappropriate, such as violating the Terms and damaging the reputation of the Company
Article 12 (Company Exemption of Liability)
- The Service is provided by the Company on an “as is” and “available limit” basis and as such shall not be guaranteed either explicitly or implicitly.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of the Services to the Customer, except in cases attributable to the Company.
- The Company may make changes to the Service without notice at its discretion, and shall not be liable for damages caused to Customers as far as permitted by law.
- The Company shall respond to damages caused by defects in products sold through the Service in accordance with Article 9, Paragraph 2 of these Terms and shall not bear any other liability as far as it is permitted by law.
- If the Company does not know the shipping address, they will be excused by delivering the goods to the shipping address specified in the application or by contacting the registered contact.
- Even if the Company is liable for any reason with respect to the Customer’s use of the Services, the Company will not be liable for any damages you have incurred directly and in the last six months prior to the loss. Compensation shall be made to the extent that the Customer actually paid to the Company (unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence) and the Company is not responsible for incidental damages, indirect damages, consequential damages and lost profits.
Article 13 (Interruption and Suspension of This Service)
The Company may suspend or suspend part or all of the Service without prior notice to the Customer in any of the following cases. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the Customer as far as permitted by law.
- For maintenance of the system of this site
- When it becomes difficult to operate the system of this site
- If it becomes difficult to provide this Service due to a natural disaster such as a fire, earthquake, or power outage, or any other unreasonable force
- When the Company determines that it is difficult to continue providing this Service due to other unavoidable reasons
Article 14 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- The intellectual property rights of the content provided through this Service shall belong exclusively to the Company or the right holder of the copyrighted work of the content. You may not use or reprint these works without our permission.
- Regardless of the purpose, if any act prohibited by domestic and foreign copyright laws and other laws and regulations, such as unauthorized duplication, unauthorized reprinting or other unauthorized use of our content is discovered, the Company shall take immediate legal action.
- If any dispute arises with a third party in violation of the provisions of this Article, the Member shall resolve such dispute at its responsibility and cost and shall not cause any damage, loss or disadvantage to the Company.
Article 16 (Transfer of Contractual Status, etc.)
- You may not assign, transfer, set security or otherwise dispose of your contractual status, rights or obligations regarding the use of this Service to a third party without our prior written consent.
- The Company shall transfer the business related to the Service and may transfer the contract status, rights and obligations related to the Service to the transferee of the business, etc., and the Customer shall agree in advance to such transfer, etc.
Article 17 (Changes and Revisions to the Terms)
- The Company may change or revise these Terms when it deems necessary.
- When changes and revisions are made to the Terms on the Site by the Company, they will thus take effect, and by doing so, you shall be deemed to have approved the changes and revisions to the Terms.
Article 18 (Honesty Consultation)
Article 19 (Jurisdiction)
The User and the Company agree that the Osaka District Court or the Osaka Summary Court will be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance, depending on the amount of the dispute related to this agreement.
Article 20 (Governing Law)
Japanese law shall apply with respect to the establishment, effect, implementation, and interpretation of this provision.
Article 21 (Contact)
All inquiries regarding the Terms and Services are as follows.
- TRUCK, Ltd.
- Phone: +81 06-6958-7055 [Available from 11:00 to 19:00 JST | Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays]
- Email Address: email@example.com
Date Implemented: 2019/03/08